Redi-Rock is an industry leader when it comes to Retaining Walls and have been the local manufacturing representative for over 20 years in New Mexico. From measuring, designing, and engineering, Materials, Inc. does it all.
Architects and Engineers love using the Redi-Rock System for a few simple reasons: ease of installation, it can go up to heights of 24 feet without tie-backs or expensive geo-grid systems, and it lasts. Redi-Rock has the means to meet or exceed any of your Retaining Wall needs. Regardless of the height or the load, we can design a wall that will work for your project.
Not a commercial project? Not to worry. Redi-Rock is perfect for Residential applications as well.
Take a look at some of our past projects using Redi-Rock Retaining Walls: Veteran Affairs Hospital in Albuquerque, Angel Fire Golf Club, Coors and 1-40 Trails,The RailRunner, or how about the new Paseo del Norte and 1-25 Interchange Project. These are just a few of the projects and abilities with Redi-Rock here in New Mexico.
With Redi-Rock® concrete retaining blocks you get:
- Flexible design – create curves, lines and circular patterns for landscape retaining walls
- Stability – massive blocks have almost six square feet of face and weigh 1,300 – 2,400 lbs.
- Custom colors – we can match any color using a penetrating stain applied on site
- Several shapes – four standard block shapes, plus custom shapes
- Texture – choose from a variety of textures for “the essence of natural rock”
- Fast, easy installation – an entire wall can be installed by two laborers using a piece of heavy equipment
- Engineering design